CoinTelegraph has partnered with Coin ATM Radar, which regularly updates a helpful and navigable Bitcoin ATM map, to get the most comprehensive data about new BTMs as they go online.
According to Coin ATM Radar’s data as of November 17, 2014, there are 300 live BTMs around the world. Below are a few that were installed and began operations last week.
- In Copenhagen, the Artkemi contemporary art gallery — which accepts bitcoins itself — is hosting the city’s second two-way BTM, a BitAccess machine with a commission of 4.25% on sells and 4.99% on buys, with transactions capped at 50,000 EUR.
- In Espoo, Finland, the eighth Bitcoin ATM in the Helsinki area was installed last Monday, a one-way Lamassu machine at the Innopoli 2 business center. This is the seventh installation by Finnish BTM operator Bittimaatti, and the Espoo machine has 5% fees on top of whatever Bitstamp charges, and transactions are capped at 15,000 EUR / day.
- In Ubud, Bali, the country’s second BTM was installed over the weekend as part of Startup Weekend Bali at tech boot camp Hubud. The machine is a one-way Lamassu model with a commission of 3% in addition to what Bitcoin.co.id charges, and transactions are capped at 1 BTC.
- In Portland, Oregon, a two-way Robocoin kiosk was installed at Pioneer Place Mall, right in the middle of the food court. The machine charges 5% on top of Bitstamp’s fees, and transactions are capped at US$5,000 per day per transaction.
- Pennsylvania’s first BTM is a two-way CoinOutlet machine, installed last week at the Four54 Grill in Lancaster. The local FOX affiliate’s news team was even on hand to cover its launch. This is CoinOutlet’s second machine, but fees and transaction limits have not been announced.
Did you enjoy this article? You may also be interested in reading these ones:
- New BTMs: Bienvenido, Paraguay, to the Bitcoin ATM Network
- New Bitcoin ATMs: SF gets first BTM as Argentina, Germany and Italy get more locations
- 200+ Bitcoin ATMs Globally and Counting: Grand Rapids, Albuquerque, Budapest and More
Get up to 10$ in Cointelegraph Giveaway Campaign
According to Coin ATM Radar’s data as of November 17, 2014, there are 300 live BTMs around the world. Below are a few that were installed and began operations last week. Europe
In Copenhagen, the Artkemi contemporary art gallery — which accepts bitcoins itself […]