Era Swap is a social community platform that intends to be a valuable market for Time of services, Education and Crypto Assets. The platform houses several other interlinked platforms to create a self-sustaining ecosystem.
Era Swap looks to serve the freelancing trade by leveraging key features that come with blockchain technology including transparency, data control, fair pricing and the removal of third-party intermediaries.
Era Swap identifies freelancers as a significant part of emerging digital sharing economies, and due to the exponential growth of centralized sharing platforms that aggregate freelancer services, self-employed workers are getting a bad deal.
According to the Era Swap market analysis, there are many platforms of this kind which is getting more than 13 million job postings and over $3 billion in paid transactions in 2017 alone. But there is a problem – traditional freelance platforms charge about 10-20% fees per transaction and the profits of the platforms go to the company without any sharing with users. Additionally, data collected from users becomes property of the platforms and can be used without freelancers direct permission.
With blockchain technology Era Swap will remove the intermediaries, which makes huge savings for Era Swap Community on transactions fees, maximizing worker profits. It also returns control of data to the user and, redistributes profit back to the blockchain ecosystem shareholders.
Though blockchain isn’t without its limitations; issues such as slow transaction speeds, volatile cryptocurrencies as well as exchanging cryptocurrencies and paying higher transaction fees on those trades are facets that will be addressed by Era Swap.
Era Swap Ecosystem
The Era Swap marketplace is powered and sustained by a robust roster of interlinked features platforms that create a fluid and easy portal to buy and sell freelance services.
- Time Swappers Platform – This is where ‘Time Traders’ market or purchase services from one another, it is also where ‘day-swappers’ grow and maintain the platform alongside ‘curators’ who monitor the platform.
- Era Swap Wallet – To meet the demands of a distributed community platform, Era Swap is launching a multi-crypto wallet that allows for certain tokens to be exchanged within the wallet, saving on transaction fees.
- ComputeEx – This is an AI bot deployment service that tracks the best crypto exchange rates across the world for its users, and provides a 50% discount for those using the platforms native Era Swap Token.
- TimeAlly – To reduce the volatility of Era Swap Token, Era Swap is utilizing the meticulous design of this smart contract to reward users who lock their tokens in the smart contract. Era Swap rewards are 50% upfront in liquid tokens and 50% are routed through TimeAlly Smart Contract over time to keep volatility as stable as possible. This is a crucial element of the platform, controlling some of the demand-supply of the token.
- Blocklogy – This element of Era Swap is designed to be a Blockchain education system developed by KMPARDS, an organization funding Era Swap. The e-learning platform provides services starting from 8th-grade students and up. It intends to expose students to blockchain and aims to have them proficient in blockchain coding within five years.
- KMPARDS – Having provided the foundations and seeding for the Era Swap Ecosystem, the team at KMPARDS will govern all Era Swap strategies including pre-mining a smart contract and diversifications as well as evolve commercial interests.
- BuzCafe – BuzCafe will be pushing the Era Swap branding out into the world with a Rating and service guideline that awards a 2.5% bonus of newly released Era Swap Token distribution. Furthermore, it offers special deals and services to TimeAlly holders.
Era Swap Token Sale
Era Swap Token is a utility token presently in the first phase of its crowd sale with a price of 0.00005804 ETH per 1 Era Swap Token. Phase 1 ends October 15th, 2018 with a 33% bonus, phase 2 begins October 16th and ends November 30th with an 18% bonus, and phase 3 will begin December 1st, ending December 31st with an 8% bonus.
Disclaimer: Era Swap is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value, or of any value at all. Token sales are only suitable for individuals with a high-risk tolerance. Only participate in a token event with what you can afford to lose. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. The Era Swap token sale is closed to US participants and participants of all countries in which ICOs are illegal.