- ETH/USD is sliding down amid market indecision.
- The short-term picture is positive as long as the coin stays above $105.50.
ETH/USD slipped under $107.00 handle during an uneventful Asian session. The third largest digital coin has been moving within a channel with mild upside bias since January 31. The short-term technical picture remains positive as long as the price stays above $105.50 (lower boundary of the above-said channel).
ETH/USD daily confluence detector
The way to the North is packed with resistance levels; however, a sustainable move above $111.00 will increase that bullish momentum and clear the way to $117.00 guarded by 23.6% Fibo retracement daily.
Below are the strongest resistance levels created by a confluence of technical indicators:
- $107.10-$107.50: SMA50 1-hour, midline of Bollinger Band 1-hour, the lowest level of the previous day and the previous hour, 38.2% Fibo retracement levels both on weekly and daily charts, a host of short-term SMA levels.
- $109.00: pivot point 1-day resistance 1 and SMA10 on a daily chart
- $110.00: 4-hour upper Bollinger band, 61.8% Fibo retracement weekly and pivot pone 1-day resistance 2.
On the downside, there are two support areas of notice:
- $105.50-$106.00: lower border of 4-hour Bollinger Band, the above-mentioned channel support, previous low 4-hour, pivot point 1-day support 1. It is closely followed by pivot point 1-day support 2 and 23.6% Fibo retracement weekly.
- $102.00: Previous week and previous month low.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.
The short-term picture is positive as long as the coin stays above $105.50.
ETH/USD slipped under $107.00 handle during an […]