Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 26th. During the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 37.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $2.80 billion and approximately $1.40 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $46.27 or 0.01263529 BTC on exchanges including DragonEX, TradeOgre, BiteBTC and Altcoin Trader.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00002176 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00021692 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00002425 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00001152 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010108 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00001108 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000497 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
LTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 60,409,350 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Coinut, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Cobinhood, Kraken, Bleutrade, Bits Blockchain, CoinsBank, Bitinka, Stocks.Exchange, Covesting, OTCBTC, Bitbank, CoinFalcon, Bitmaszyna, Cryptomate, BigONE, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, Bibox, Coinbase Pro, Buda, BtcTurk, Braziliex, Huobi, OKCoin.cn, CoinExchange, LBank, YoBit, CPDAX, Independent Reserve, ABCC, Coindeal, Kuna, Bitbns, BCEX, Coinsquare, Ovis, BL3P, Bit-Z, DragonEX, Coinone, Fatbtc, Sistemkoin, OKCoin International, BiteBTC, WazirX, Bithesap, Altcoin Trader, B2BX, Poloniex, Kucoin, BTCC, CoinTiger, TDAX, OKEx, GOPAX, CoinEx, CryptoBridge, QuadrigaCX, Exrates, Bitlish, Zebpay, Trade By Trade, Instant Bitex, Bithumb, Crex24, Bittylicious, WEX, Bitsane, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, C-Patex, SouthXchange, HBUS, BitForex, Coinsuper, Liqui, Lykke Exchange, EXX, Koineks, Nanex, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, LakeBTC, DSX, Iquant, Korbit, Binance, Gatecoin, Mercatox, BitMarket, Tripe Dice Exchange, DigiFinex, FCoin, Bitstamp, Coinroom, BitBay, DOBI trade, BitcoinTrade, C2CX, Graviex, RightBTC, LiteBit.eu, BitFlip, BTC Markets, Koinex, C-CEX, Exmo, COSS, Gate.io, Waves Decentralized Exchange, xBTCe, HitBTC, Bitfinex, BTC-Alpha, Mercado Bitcoin, Vebitcoin, LocalTrade, QBTC, TOPBTC, Liquid, TradeOgre, Livecoin, Stellarport, CoinBene, Koinim, BX Thailand, BtcTrade.im, Coinbe, Bittrex, ChaoEX, Negocie Coins, Bitso, Indodax, MBAex, OpenLedger DEX and IDCM. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Changelly or GDAX.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Litecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.