Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 2nd. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $2.68 billion and $1.46 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 30.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for about $44.36 or 0.01208987 BTC on exchanges including Nanex, OTCBTC, ZB.COM and Trade By Trade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00021940 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009952 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000504 BTC.
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 60,397,900 coins. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Crex24, Bithesap, CoinBene, OKEx, BCEX, Independent Reserve, Binance, C2CX, BTC Trade UA, Coinroom, Stocks.Exchange, Coinbase Pro, CoinExchange, CoinsBank, BtcTurk, Poloniex, Sistemkoin, OKCoin International, COSS, LBank, BTC-Alpha, Bibox, Cryptohub, Graviex, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, Coinsquare, Zebpay, CoinEx, Bitbank, BTCC, Buda, WEX, DigiFinex, Kraken, CPDAX, Instant Bitex, BL3P, Exmo, Bits Blockchain, C-CEX, Exrates, Nanex, Cobinhood, Waves Decentralized Exchange, WazirX, B2BX, Kucoin, QuadrigaCX, Trade By Trade, BitcoinTrade, xBTCe, Bitbns, BitForex, Gate.io, Lykke Exchange, ZB.COM, Altcoin Trader, Coinbe, Bithumb, BigONE, Cryptomate, HBUS, SouthXchange, Bitfinex, Coinone, QBTC, Tripe Dice Exchange, YoBit, Cryptopia, EXX, Gatecoin, Ovis, ChaoEX, Bittylicious, Kuna, GOPAX, Koinim, Liqui, Bitlish, Korbit, OTCBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, FCoin, TOPBTC, Huobi, Mercado Bitcoin, DSX, BiteBTC, Braziliex, Bitmaszyna, TradeOgre, Iquant, MBAex, C-Patex, Negocie Coins, LocalTrade, IDCM, BitMarket, DragonEX, CoinEgg, CryptoBridge, Koineks, Coinut, Bitstamp, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, TDAX, Bitso, Bleutrade, Stellarport, RightBTC, Mercatox, Livecoin, CoinFalcon, BTC Markets, Covesting, OpenLedger DEX, OKCoin.cn, Bitinka, Koinex, BitBay, BitFlip, Indodax, Coinsuper, HitBTC, ABCC, Liquid, Bitsane, BtcTrade.im, Vebitcoin, CoinTiger, Bit-Z, Fatbtc, LakeBTC, DOBI trade and BX Thailand. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Litecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.