- ETH/USD price currently faces weak resistance from $175-$177.
- Bulls can push the price up to $195.
ETH/USD has gone up from $170.50 to $173 this Monday. The daily confluence detector shows a lack of any significant levels, giving ETH/USD a pretty decent upside potential. If the bulls gather enough momentum, then they can push ETH/USD’s price up to $195.
ETH/USD Confluence Detector
Resistance levels are from $175-$177. The confluences at those levels are - monthly pivot point resistance 3, 4-hour previous high, 15-min Bollinger band upper curve, daily pivot point resistance 1, and daily previous high.
The support levels lie at $168.50-$172.50, $162, and $153. The confluences at those levels are:
- $168.50-$172.50: SMA 50, SMA 5, hourly Bollinger band middle curve, daily 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level, weekly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, SMA 10, 15-min Bollinger band lower curve, SMA 100, SMA 200, daily 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, daily 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, 4-hour previous low, and hourly Bollinger band lower curve
- $162: Monthly pivot point resistance 2.
- $153: Monthly pivot point resistance 1.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.
Bulls can push the price up to $195.
ETH/USD has gone up from $170.50 to $173 this Monday. The […]