IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 3rd. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $562.16 million and $8.22 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, IOTA has traded down 2.9% against the US dollar. One IOTA coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002770 BTC on major exchanges including Coinone, Ovis, Upbit and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00040084 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
IOTA Coin Profile
IOTA (MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cobinhood, CoinFalcon, FCoin, Coinone, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Binance, OKEx, Exrates, HitBTC, Ovis and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.