IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 13th. One IOTA coin can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00002674 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Binance, Bitfinex and Huobi. Over the last seven days, IOTA has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $541.33 million and $5.29 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003031 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013761 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.95 or 0.00205318 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $93.30 or 0.01281170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028740 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00038239 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123511 BTC.
MIOTA is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Huobi, FCoin, Cobinhood, Binance, Gate.io, Coinone, Bitfinex, Exrates, CoinFalcon, OKEx, HitBTC and Ovis. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.