IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One IOTA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002679 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, HitBTC, Upbit and Cobinhood. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $531.16 million and $4.16 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, IOTA has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014115 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.48 or 0.00202928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.26 or 0.01307214 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded 72.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00070120 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00028237 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00038324 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
IOTA (CRYPTO:MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bitfinex, Ovis, Cobinhood, CoinFalcon, Binance, HitBTC, Coinone, Upbit, FCoin, Exrates, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.