IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 31st. One IOTA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00002216 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Gate.io, FCoin and Upbit. IOTA has a market capitalization of $444.36 million and $4.50 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, IOTA has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013849 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.82 or 0.00191483 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.18 or 0.01360777 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00038106 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00024868 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00120838 BTC.
IOTA is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Exrates, Huobi, Upbit, Ovis, CoinFalcon, FCoin, Binance, OKEx and Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.