IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 9th. During the last week, IOTA has traded 11.7% higher against the US dollar. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $493.00 million and approximately $5.58 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IOTA coin can currently be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002245 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Upbit, Huobi and Bitfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012749 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00182154 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $117.72 or 0.01490113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded up 26% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00049242 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00027921 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00038338 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00119750 BTC.
MIOTA is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, Exrates, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, Coinone, Ovis, Cobinhood, Binance, FCoin, HitBTC, Bitfinex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.