IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 12th. One IOTA coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002332 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Coinone and HitBTC. In the last seven days, IOTA has traded up 7.7% against the dollar. IOTA has a market capitalization of $529.63 million and approximately $4.08 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002629 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012297 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.26 or 0.01997721 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00186873 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00049831 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00026892 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00037646 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00122958 BTC.
IOTA Coin Profile
IOTA (CRYPTO:MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Huobi, CoinFalcon, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Exrates, Binance, HitBTC, Coinone, Ovis, Gate.io, FCoin and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.