IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. During the last seven days, IOTA has traded up 26.7% against the U.S. dollar. One IOTA coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002795 BTC on exchanges including Coinone, Ovis, OKEx and Upbit. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $671.85 million and $20.36 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $261.18 or 0.03020015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011555 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00197806 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00030378 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00128027 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00039613 BTC.
IOTA Coin Profile
IOTA (CRYPTO:MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Bitfinex, FCoin, Exrates, HitBTC, OKEx, Coinone, Ovis, Upbit, Gate.io, CoinFalcon and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.