IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 10th. In the last week, IOTA has traded 4.9% higher against the dollar. One IOTA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00002541 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Bitfinex, FCoin and Exrates. IOTA has a total market cap of $644.17 million and approximately $10.22 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002638 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010994 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.15 or 0.02654530 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.89 or 0.00229014 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00051635 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00052278 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00133311 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00000635 BTC.
IOTA (CRYPTO:MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, FCoin, Huobi, OKEx, Cobinhood, Exrates, Upbit, Coinone, CoinFalcon, Bitfinex, Gate.io, HitBTC and Ovis. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.