I am building quite a large project on Ethereum. However, I finished building my concept and technical ideas but I am COMPLETELY LOST regarding Storage. This is the only place I think I can ask for help and I would be IMMENSELY grateful for any actual help.
My project requires:
- Perpetual storage with decentralized and reliable characteristics. I want an immutable and public database.
- The volume would be in the Mo-Go initially, then would grow probably in the 10-100Go range.
- Ethereum smart contracts to reference/own the data stored in this decentralized storage solution.
I have looked at:
- IPFS: does not look perpetual or reliable in the long term. Files are not guaranteed to be stored even if I pay?
- SAFE network: it looks promising but I have no idea if I could use it with my smart contracts?
- Storj: It does not look ready to be used but I may be wrong.
- Anything else?
Honestly, all of these projects have light technical documentation, tutorials here and there and lots of marketing. Nothing really strikes me so far ! I may be confused about how to use decentralized storage with Ethereum Dapps and if this is the way to go.
Obviously I cannot store data on-chain, even though I would love to, that's why I went looking for storage solutions to be used with my smart contracts.
I need help from you dear community. Thank you so much!
I am building quite a large project on Ethereum. However, I finished building my concept and technical ideas but I am COMPLETELY LOST regarding Storage. This is the only […]