Crimson Capitals is the first company that came up with the idea of a decentralized investment-dividend paying system. CrimsonShares (RIM) is an ERC20 token issued by Crimson Capitals on top of Ethereum Blockchain which represents shares of the company. The heart of Crimson Captitals is such that it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 1,000,000 of its “shares” it shows no favoritism, each investor is treated equally. The company collects funds from initial token offering and generates profit based on a wise choice of varying assets. These assets include cryptocurrencies, stocks, bonds, commodities, Forex. The profits derived from the holdings of the assets of the company will give dividend to its share holders via Ethereum (ETH) using DApps. This revolutionizes the concept of asset transfer with a strong belief in the ideas of Satoshi Nakamoto.
Token Name: CrimsonShares
Token Symbol: RIM
Total Supply: 1,000,000 RIM or 1m RIM
Circulating Supply: 1,000,000 RIM or 1m RIM
Contract Address: 0x6FEf7b02eE69DFB6F8F0018d2163d37b02E22729
Crimson Capitals' Standard USD Token or CrimsonUSD which is pegged to $1 USD, is a stablecoin which will be issued by Crimson Capitals in future. It will be backed by real USD that is generated from trading and investments. CrimsonUSD will be used for dividend distribution and real world adaptation as a payment method.
Crimson DApp is based on the Ethereum blockchain, it will be used to distribute dividend to the investors. Investors can deposit their RIM tokens into the DApp to receive monthly dividend which are paid in ETH proportionally and can withdraw ETH or RIM anytime they want once the distribution period is over.
Proportion Formula: (amount of RIM deposited into the DApp by an individual person / total RIM deposited into the DApp by all participants) * ETH
To receive dividend from Crimson DApp:
- Firstly, you will have to deposit your RIM tokens into Crimson DApp to enable receiving dividend.
- ETH Dividend will be sent to the DApp within the first 7 days of every month and deposit/withdrawal functions will be halted during this time, so you will have to make the deposit before that time.
- Once the dividend distribution period is over, you can withdraw your ETH or RIM tokens anytime you want and also the deposit function will be available again.
- You can keep your tokens deposited into Crimson DApp to keep receiving dividend every month uninterruptedly.
Dividend Distribution Breakdown
The profits derived from the holdings of the assets of the company will give dividend to its share holders via Ethereum (ETH) using DApps. All the generated profits will have the following breakdowns:
- 40% for the token holders. It is the money that will flow back to the RIM holders, through Crimson DApp.
- 40% for the company itself. This is the profit of the company which will be used to pay the traders/employees and for any other expenses such as marketing and listings.
- 20% for reinvestment to grow the portfolio of the company. This ensures that the portfolio will keep growing equally for both Crimson Capitals and the investors.
- Development of RIM Token
- ICO/Tokensale starts
- Trading and investment starts
- Partnership with exchanges
- Development of Crimson DApp
- Marketing and promotions
- Development of CrimsonUSD
- Improvement of the ecosystem
- Partnership with various platforms
- Releasing full roadmap for the year 2021
Benefits of Investing in Crimson Capitals
By investing in Crimson Capitals and depositing RIM tokens into Crimson DApp, you can earn a handsome amount of dividends every month. Along with it, RIM will be a favorite of yield hunters so there will be huge demand for the token which will cause exponential growth of the token value. If the company does as expected and makes the right decisions, your investment will normally grow faster compared to placing it on a savings account where you collect interest.
Insurance Policy of Crimson Capitals
It’s very unlikely that Crimson Capitals will be closed because it aims to grow and become a billion dollar company. But in case of any difficulty, if the company wants to shut down itself then it will divide the total investment portfolio funds to RIM holders and the company itself to a 1:1 ratio.
For example: If the company portfolio is 10,000,000 USD and in case of shutting down, it will distribute 5,000,000 USD to RIM holders and the remaining 5,000,000 USD will be kept for the company itself.
The team behind the company strongly believes in transparency. At the end of every month, a report of the investments and PnL (Profit and Loss) will be made public. Along with it, all the live trades/investments taken will be made public and updated to our website with the investment made for that trade/investment. This will help investors to keep track of the invested funds. For example, let’s say the company has bought 500 ETH, investors can see order ID, order time, order price and more information about the trade or investment which will be available in our website.
Flexibility with Crimson Capitals
Flexibility of Crimson Capitals makes it a unique and best investment choice for investors. You won’t have to lock your funds/tokens for months or years to receive dividend like other DAO or banks. Even you can just buy RIM tokens from exchanges and deposit into the DApp right before the distribution period starts to receive dividend. And also, you can easily withdraw your tokens/ETH anytime you want once the distribution period is over.
Crimson Capitals and DeFi
Crimson Capitals is the first company that came with the idea of a blockchain based dividends paying system for an investment management company. It converts traditional stocks/shares systems to the blockchain ecosystem. It saves a lot of administration and the company doesn't actually need to know their investors. RIM tokens can be easily bought/sold/held/traded anywhere in the world and it gives investors complete freedom. There is no registration, there is no verification whether or not the payout is as it should be. Crimson Capitals represents a decentralized model of traditional finance.
To fund the project and the platform, we conduct a token sale (ICO/ITO). Ticker symbol for our company token is RIM. Token sale proceeds as follows.
Tokensale Period: Aug-23-2020 to Dec-31-2020
Available in tokensale: 1,000,000 RIM (100% of the supply)
Company Reserve: There is no reserved token for the company.
SoftCap: 2,000 ETH
HardCap: 10,000 ETH
Accepted Currencies: Ethereum (ETH)
Exchange Rate: 1 ETH = 100 RIM or 1 RIM = 0.01 ETH
Initial Expenditure Allocation: 20% of total funds received from tokensale
Investment Capital: 80% of total funds received from tokensale
BONUS: As a bonus for early investors, company dividend will be kept 0% for the first 3 months instead of 40%. We don’t believe in the theory of giving free tokens as a bonus. Instead of that, we want to show our initial investors how the idea works and let them have more ETH as dividend.
To participate in tokensale, you will have follow the steps given below:
1. Transfer your ETH to a wallet where you can have access to private key, for example Metamask, MyEtherWallet.
2. Send ETH to the contract address: 0x6FEf7b02eE69DFB6F8F0018d2163d37b02E22729 | set GAS limit at least 100k.
3. Once your transaction is successful, smart contract will send RIM tokens to your wallet automatically.
4. To show RIM balance, add RIM as custom token in your wallet.