Nowadays, decentralized finance exchanges are becoming quite popular and one of them is AirSwap Exchange. Being one of such exchanges, which charges no fee for trading makes AirSwap unique, isn’t it?
This exchange has its own token too which you can trade or swap for others. Here you will get to know about how AirSwap exchange can help you trade cryptocurrencies.
Table of contents
|Legal Name||AirSwap Exchange|
|Headquarters||Western United States|
|CEO||Michael Oved and Don Mosites|
|Trading Fees||Deposit Fee is Nil, Exchange Fee is Nil|
|Supported Cryptos||Aelf, AirSwap token, Augur Coin, Binance coin, Dai, Bloom token, Ethereum, Grid+ Coin, and others.|
|Trading Options||Crypto Trading, Swapping|
What is AirSwap?
AirSwap is a cryptocurrency trading exchange that is decentralized. Here the base Blockchain is ERC- 20 or Ethereum and the exchange is based out of the Western US. It was founded by Michael Oved and Don Mosites in the year 2017.
The top priorities for developing this exchange were the security and privacy of the users. The main motto behind developing this DEX platform was to give a platform for the crypto traders where they can trade without any third-party interruption and trading fees. It is a platform where the traders can carry on peer-to-peer trade anonymously.
The features of AirSwap are quite intriguing and lucrative at the same time
- Fees: For trading, we all have to pay fees but at AirSwap you do not have to do so. Yes, it is a completely peer-to-peer trading platform where you do not have to pay any trading fees or fees for transactions and others. This is one of the biggest reasons behind the popularity of this exchange as well.
- Deposits: On AirSwap you get full control over your tokens and you do not need to keep any deposit for the same. Your tokens are completely yours and you can maintain them, monitor them, use them as per your choice.
- Security: The topmost priority of AirSwap exchange is the security of its users. It has been providing great safety and security for all its features especially for those who trade on the exchange. It is rated as the most secure (#1) Ethereum DEX platform at present.
- Sign-ups: Often we are unsure of providing our details for registering on different exchanges/websites. AirSwap has mitigated this risk and worry of the traders. On this platform, there is no requirement for signing up or registering with personal details. All you need to do is to connect your wallet and start trading. We will elaborately discuss the steps of setting up the platform and trade.
- Liquidity: The liquidity in this exchange is very high. There are facilities for easy onboarding as well. The traders can trade the coins at a very competitive price and they can trade any volume.
- Intuitive Platform: The user-interface of the platform is great. It takes hardly a minute to process and executes a trade order. It is very easily customizable as well. You can place buy and sell orders quickly and get them executed within less than a minute.
- Hassle-free tools and guides: On this platform, you do not have to worry about lines of code. Here it is very minimal and you can truly enjoy the essence of peer-to-peer trading.
- Multiple tokens and coins: The exchange support multiple coins and tokens which include Ethereum, Dai, AirSwap Tokens, and others.
AirSwap Fees and Limits
There are no fees or limits on AirSwap. You do not have to pay any trading fees neither transaction nor fees for depositing your cryptocurrencies.
Currencies supported by AirSwap
- AirSwap token
- Ox Protocol
- Augur Coin
- Basic Attention Token
- Bloom token
- Binance Coin
- Decentraland Token
- Enjin Coin
- Kyber Network Coin
- OmiseGO Coin
- Grid+ Coin
- RChain Token
How to Link your Wallet?
To start trading on the AirSwap exchange, the first thing you need to do is to link your Wallet. Here is the process of doing the same –
- Firstly, you need to have a crypto wallet. If you do not have the first download and set up a wallet that is supported by AirSwap Exchange. The list of the supported wallet is given below –
- Trust Wallet
- Coinbase Wallet
- Opera Touch
- Go to the visit the website and click on the option ‘ Connect Wallet’
- A pop-up will come in the form of a lightbox where you will get the wallet options to choose from.
- Now you have to select the wallet you want to connect and use for trading on AirSwap.
- To confirm whether your wallet is connected or not, you can click on the drop-down menu which is on the right-hand corner of the screen. Here if the wallet is connected properly, you can see the wallet name and wallet address.
How to do your first trade on AirSwap exchange?
Now your wallet is connected, so let us talk about how to trade on the AirSwap exchange.
- You can find the token you want to buy in the checkout widget. You can also find the same by typing the name of the token in the ticker section.
- Then you need to enter the number of tokens you want to buy.
- Click on ‘Get quotes’
- You will get quotes from different peers on AirSwap who are interested in your request.
- Though there is no gas fee in general, to speed up the process and transaction, you can add some gas fee on your own.
- You need to now sign the confirmation to confirm the trade order. It is within the wallet only.
- Once you sign the confirmation of the transaction, this will be notified and submitted to the Ethereum network. They will settle the same and your wallet will be credited once the mining and atomic swap is over.
AirSwap Pros and Cons
- No Fees
- Zero Deposit charges
- No registration requirement
- Highest level of Security
- User-friendly interface
- High liquidity quotient available
To conclude we can say that AirSwap exchange is becoming a top DEX platform since 2017. It has turned out to be one of the best peer-to-peer trading platforms without any fees or hefty charges. This is one of the biggest reasons for its popularity.
It puts an immense focus on the security and safety of the traders and their assets which sets them apart. The process of trading is too smooth on AirSwap which makes the life of the crypto traders smoother.