- Tokyo-based video game maker Nexon becomes the latest publicly listed technology firm that is allocating parts of its cash into bitcoin.
- The Bank of England and HM Treasury have announced the joint creation of a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) Taskforce to coordinate the exploration of a potential UK CBDC.
- Texas Federal Judge Rules Fourth Amendment Does Not Apply to Bitcoin Transaction Records
Looking for consistent return with minimum risk? Let me suggest you Spot-Futures arbitrage bot, It’s better than Staking or Crypto Savings account. Yearly returns 25–40%.
Bitgaps lacuched Futures trading bot.
Latest News �
- Publicly listed game maker Nexon allocates $100 million into buying bitcoin
- SEC loses a battle to win the war? Ripple dissociates from pumping XRP
- Visa CEO says payments giant is moving into crypto in a ‘very big way’
- Four arrested after Turkish exchange Vebitcoin closes its doors
- MetaMask Surpasses 5 Million Monthly Active Users
- Coinseed Mysteriously Switched User Accounts to Dogecoin, Customers Say
- 3 Ethereum ETFs will start trading today in Canada as crypto fever continues
- Customers can now buy, hold and sell cryptocurrency directly within the Venmo app with as little as $1
- Aave set to launch liquidity mining program
- Iran Central Bank to Allow Money Changers, Banks to Pay for Imports Using Mined Crypto
- Phone Giant Deutsche Telekom Invests in Celo’s Crypto Network
- Chase Bank Argues in Federal Court that Cryptocurrency Purchases Are Cash-Like Transactions
- DeFi Protocol EasyFi Reports Hack, Loss of Over $80M in Funds
- US House Passes Bill Mandating SEC and CFTC to Establish Working Group Focused on Digital Assets
- ‘Massively overleveraged’: Could crypto’s retail traders create systemic risk?
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads �
- Safemoon is a Shitcoin
- Gaining Blockchain Exposure Through The Stock Market
- What is Ethereum Berlin Hard Fork?
- A Detailed Study of the $AAVE Platform and Token
- A Visual Explanation of Algorithmic Stablecoins
- The road to Ethereum
- Ethereum Gas Prices: How the Mempool acts as a Competitive Market for Settlement
- Our Network: Governance Extractable Value
- Chart Fun | Coinbase IPO
- A Moment in (Proof of) History: Evaluating Solana
- On Staking Pools and Staking Derivatives
- What is the Future of Money?
- Grayscale (GBTC) Effect Update
- Bitcoin Daily Return Volatility
- Understanding Automated Market-Makers
- DAOs Are The Next Big Thing
- Full of Bull, why this Bitcoin Halving Bull Cycle Can Continue
- Bitcoin and Gold: Similar Behavior Following the Abandonment of “Standard” Policy
- Tether Loses Peg During Bitcoin Sell-Off
- Do Not Carelessly Denigrate Governments or Bitcoin
- Lessons From A Major Bitcoin Dip
- “The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks”
- The Freelancer’s Smart Contract: How It Works
- Writing, Compiling, Deploying Solidity 2021
- Set up a local eth1-eth2 merge testnet!
- Your guide to intermediate SQL while learning Ethereum at the same time
- Debug Transactions with ArchiveNode.io and IPFS
- NFT Minter Tutorial: How to Create a Full Stack DApp
- The Ultimate Ethereum Mainnet Deployment Guide
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
- Scalar: a microtransaction for every query
- Hardhat plugin for Ethernal
- Ethereum: A Store of Value with Cash Flow
Podcasts & Videos �
Crypto Deals and Discount �
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Get a 258 USD fee discount on a trading fee on Bityard
Product Reviews and other crypto software�
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
- Tokemak seeks Solidity and Frontend devs. Attractive comp
- Junior devs: Nethermind is looking for junior Solidity, data analysts, nodeJs devs
- Tornado.cash is looking for a technical content writer, mail: hello[at]tornado.cash
- NEAR is looking for an EVM interoperability engineer
- Chainsafe is looking for a Typescript dev to work on Lodestar eth2 client
- Nomic Labs (Hardhat/Buidler) is hiring a senior dev and an engineering manager
- Powerloom Protocol is looking for Distributed Systems Engineers in Bangalore
- Switchain is looking for a VP of Business Development. Remote, full-time
- Trail of Bits is looking for a blockchain security engineer
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM meTwitter