Dockerize a Polkadot node with all the blockchain history (archival mode) so that it can be deployed using Kubernetes.
The dockerfile must build the code from source: https://github.com/paritytech/polkadot
The dockerfile must contain an entrypoint file that allows operators to start it in 3 different modes: mainnet, testnet, and regtest. For example: docker run dot:1.0.0 mainnet
The dockerfile must be configurable with ENV variables so that newer versions can be easily supported.
The node must not run root. It should run with a custom user 'fullnode'.
Persistent data should be saved in "ENV DATA_DIR /data"
Only necessary ports should be exposed.
Must implement a regtest mode. This is a special mode where the node simulates a network. We should be able to get funds and mine blocks using this mode.
- Project Type: One-time project
Activity on this job
- Senior Azure DevOps Engineer Hi, Looking for Azure DevOps Engineer having atleast 4 years of experience for full time and part time job. Required skills Azure DevOps. Terraform. Infrastructure as code (Terraform). Strong knowledge of Chef. PowerShell. Build and deployment experience. Web Services technologies (REST, JSON, HTTP, SSL, XML). Hands on Knowledge with Azure services like Azure AD, SQL PaaS, Kubernetes, AppInsights, Key vault, Application Gateway, Service Bus. Experience with tools such as Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket, Crucible and TeamCity.
- AWS Solutions Architect + DevOps Specialisation Hi everyone, we are looking for a solution architect to write the microservices using JAVA or GoLang, or Node Js for our one product. Our preferences for a Solution architect are as follows: # Should have the implementation knowledge of K8s architecture # Should have the expert in AWS cloud-based services to use and set up the microservices architecture to follow # Should have experience in vpsc, subnets, security groups embedded services provided by AWS cloud. #Should have experience in Kafka # Should have experience in Code pipeline set up More details would be provided over the skype meeting with shortlisted profiles. Thanks Azad
- Junior Devops - Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Linux, Bash, Python Junior DevOps for a project required to join a small team on part-time bases. We run two small kubernetes clusters. All workloads are dockerized. We use ReactJs, Python, NodeJs container with array of cluster tools like MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Rancher, Longhorn. Everything is automated with Terraform. We have high quality patterns you will adopt but we are always open to suggestions and increased efficiency. Hopefully we will learn from each other. This is part time assignment 2-3h per day and we usually work 1700-2100 BST. It would be great to hear from you. Please get in touch if you're excited about Kubernetes and working remotely with a fast-paced dynamic team on some great technologies for music/games industries.
- Cicd pipelines I need someone to set up pipelines to deploy AWS resources using Cloudfromation templates, Docker images, and AWS Code Pipeline and Build, which need to be integrated with Bitbucket and KMS secretes manager. More details on the project once you have a show interest, need someone who can understand and architect the pipelines to deploy AWS EKS, ECS EC2, RDS, Aurora, SGs using YAML and docker images. Phase 2 will be bigger and will start after the phase 1 is completed.