Is Chiliz Coin a Good Investment: Read our analysis on whether Chiliz is a good investment or not?
Current Price of Chilliz
Chilliz is one of the most innovative projects which is gradually getting attention. For sports enthusiasts and for the ones who want to share their opinion with their favorite teams, Chilliz is the platform that facilitates such services.
Before we understand whether Chilliz is a good investment or not let us understand, what is Chilliz?
Is Chiliz Coin a Good Investment: Some Important Facts about Chilliz?
- Chiliz was founded by Alexandre Dreyfus. He is also the founder of Webcity, an interactive travel guide, and Winamax and Chilipoker, online poker projects
- Launched in 2018, Chiliz was born with the thought that blockchain technology could be used by sports fans around the world to engage with their favorite team.
- Similarly, the teams could use this cryptocurrency to monetize their global fanbase.
- With the help of Chiliz, fans can be as close as they can get to their team. They can participate in surveys and polls and help the team decide.
- For every sporting event that is held in collaboration with Chiliz. They release a limited supply of cryptos and declare details like Fully Diluted Market Cap and the Max Supply (Lifetime) beforehand.
- However, to keep fans in check, the Clubs have a pre-decided significance that will be placed on the influence the fans can have.
Is Chiliz Coin a Good Investment: Force Behind the Development of Chilliz
Chilliz has a strong team working for its development. Alexandre Dreyfus is the founder of Chilliz who has already founded companies like Webcity and also developed online poker projects like Chilipoker and Winamax.
Chilliz has also formed partnerships with a couple of sports teams and brands. Clubs like AC Milan, Juventus, AS Roma, Paris Saint-Germain and FC Barcelona are already in partnership with Chilliz.
Is Chiliz Coin a Good Investment: Tokenomics
The maximum total supply of Chilliz is 8,888,888,888. Of this, the Chiliz team and seed investors own 12.5% of the total supply. 1.33M tokens are reserved for marketing and 1.33 for strategic acquisitions.
How does Chiliz Work?
Chiliz has positioned itself as a blockchain fintech provider for sports and entertainment. With the help of Chiliz, one can keep track of day-to-day fan engagement in entertainment and different options alternative payment solutions for conventional products, and more.
Chiliz allows sports fans to influence team-wide and even league-wide decisions through polls in the Socios app. Chiliz developed the Socios.com sports fan engagement platform which is built on the Chiliz blockchain infrastructure & uses $CHZ as it’s exclusive on-platform currency.
Chilliz has partnered with well-known clubs around the world. Some of these clubs are FC Barcelona, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, AS Roma, Galatasaray, Atlético de Madrid, OG, CAI & UFC.
Chilliz helps clubs achieve engagement with their fans. Every vote costs 1 $CHZ. Clubs on the Socios app make an FTO (Fan Token Offering), where they sell 10 million tokens. The money is then split between the club, the streamer, and the influencers.
Users can earn 1 token/day through Augmented Reality minigames.
Is Chiliz Coin a Good Investment?
Some data for $CHZ:
- Market Cap: $1.48 B
- Rank amongst all Cryptocurrencies: 37th
- Competitors of Chiliz: Solana, Avalanche, Polkadot, Stellar, etc.
- Current Performance: Overperformer [Compared to Solana, Polkadot, and Stellar ]
- % of Holders who are currently Profitable: 33%
Looking at the project, Chilliz has one of the massive markets and has a very effective team working for its development. Overall the project has a huge potential to help the price of Chilliz skyrocket.
However, it is advised to make own research before making an investment in any cryptocurrency. Currently, the market is very volatile and the chances of losing are more than gaining. One should invest only the amount that one can stand to lose.