Kutee Kitties is a typical collection of non-fungible tokens NFTs, but one with a strong mission – to save the world from plastic. With such an innovative aim to accomplish, Kutee Kitties will be released in the second week of November.
The Kutee Kitty NFT project was born with the awareness of how plastic has pervaded the air, the ground, water and vegetation and so much so that it is now within us too. The project will breathe a new life into plastics polluting the oceans by creating usable items from recycled plastic.
About Kutee Kitties
The Kutee Kitties collection consists of 10,000 NFTs with over 100+ different traits to create a ‘rare’ and uber-cool Kutee Kitty. The rare attributes will be depicted in the NFTs metadata and will be displayed with other NFTs featuring that specific attribute.
The team members explain in their white paper, “Technology has fashioned our world into a global village, and one of the biggest and growing marketplaces in this village is the world of NFTs.” Thus, Kutee Kitty’s goal is to be something larger and more significant than a simple collection of tokens.
Six phases of the Kutee Kitty Project:
- The first phase includes mining of NFTs at 0.03 ETH and the collection will be launched on the secondary market, OpenSea. With this, the project will also release themed t-shirts made entirely from recycled material.
- The second phase includes launching of a 3D cats collection with more monetary rewards, travel donations for the holders. Additional batches of t-shirts and hoodies (made from eco-friendly materials) will be released, with 50% of the proceeds going to charity for the cause of conserving our oceans and 50% to the holders.
- The third phase includes the launching of a YouTube channel, with demonstrations of all the charitable initiatives adopted globally. As the project members embark on a global trip, they will plant many trees. Also, 50% of the channel’s proceeds will be donated to charity, while the remaining 50% will be redistributed to holders within the community.
- The fourth phase includes launching a proprietary e-commerce for sustainable products and/or made with recycled material. The e-commerce will be a passive income system, and will be run using the store’s earnings. 20% of the revenues from this e-commerce will be returned to NFT holders every month.
- The fifth phase includes funding a project called, Kanesis, which will produce novel bioplastics from hemp and other agricultural waste.
Perks of Membership:
- The first 100 members will be whitelisted who have their profile pictures of the Kutee Kitty NFT. Whoever wins their extraction will be gifted ETH.
- 5 members of the whitelist will get a trip to a natural place paid for by the team.
A $10,000 Contest
To win the prize of $10,000 in ETH, participants will have to make a video in which they demonstrate that they have improved the environment by planting a tree, growing flowers, adopting a needy animal, and creatively reusing plastic. 10 lucky winners will be chosen at the end of the contest, and the top reward is $10,000 in ETH!
Note: The contest is initially for NFT holders for the first phase, but will be later open to everyone.
The mission of the Kutee Kitty NFT project is to create non-polluting materials, like T-shirts from recycled plastic. The platform will also tap into great investments to create innovative materials.
The project attempts to use trashed plastic from land and oceans to create rare and valuable NFTs. Each Kutee Kitty’s revenue will be reinvested back into the project to pay for contractors to get rid of junk or plastic remains from the land and seas. The used plastic will then be sent to an expanding network of recycling facilities. The more Kutee Kitties are sold, the more money will be invested in plastic cleanup and recycling initiatives.
The project also intends to inspire other projects to come up with such cause-centric long term goals as the project uses self-sustaining strategies with positive and attainable ripple effects. Note that NFT holders will earn 20% of investment revenue in funding any programmer involving environmental preservation.
Disclaimer: Coinspeaker is not responsible for the trustworthiness, quality, accuracy of any materials on this page. We recommend you conduct research on your own before taking any decisions related to the products/companies presented in this article. Coinspeaker is not liable for any loss that can be caused due to your use of any services or goods presented in the press release.