Now that Apple has taken a softer approach with bitcoin wallet apps on their App Store, cryptocurrency companies are beginning to come forward and get their apps approved.
One such app is ANX Vault, by ANX (these are the folks that recently shipped out a batch of bitcoin debit cards). The company says that they have launched sending and receiving functionality on the app — a feature that’s been available right along on the Android version.
“ANX, the world’s most innovative Bitcoin exchange, which recently announced the world’s first Bitcoin debit card, confirmed their redesigned mobile app ANX Vault (Version v1.0.3) for iOS and Android is now available for download via the Apple App Store and Google Play store,” the company wrote in a Tuesday press statement.
iOS users who make use of ANX services will be able to conduct their bitcoin sending/receiving business, in addition to being able to send bitcoin by email.
“It relies on industrial strength security standards provided by the ANX platform including optional three-factor authentication,” the company says, adding: “Furthermore, the app supports all major fiat currencies including AUD, CAD, GBP, CHF, EUR, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD and USD. It supports crypto currencies BTC, DOGE, LTC, NMC, PPC.”
The updated version of the application includes some new features as well, listed below (and quoted from ANX):
- Quickly view crypto exchange rates and users’ portfolio value in users’ home currency at current exchange rates.
- Send BTC, LTC and DOGE to any crypto coin address (PPC and NMC also supported on Android devices).
- Ability to send cryptos to email addresses for people without Bitcoin or crypto-currency wallets.
- Configure a daily limit to perform withdrawals without requiring 2/3 Factor authentication for faster payments.
- View all transactions on customer’s ANX account.
- View all crypto currency assets in one single comprehensive listing.
- Set alerts to notify clients when a crypto is traded below or above a certain rate.
- Realtime crypto exchange rates for all supported currencies, view funds instantly.
On the security front (which, let’s be honest, it’s supremely important), the app features “high security encryption”, one-time passwords, and send privilege controls.
Click here to view full article