IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One IOTA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00002830 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinone, Binance, OKEx and Gate.io. Over the last week, IOTA has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar. IOTA has a market capitalization of $573.48 million and approximately $5.43 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209058 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $100.25 or 0.01375119 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00028758 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00040028 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00121925 BTC.
IOTA Coin Profile
IOTA (MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex, Ovis, Cobinhood, CoinFalcon, FCoin, HitBTC, Exrates, Upbit, Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.