IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 16th. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $521.29 million and $5.45 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IOTA coin can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00002636 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Huobi, FCoin and Cobinhood. During the last seven days, IOTA has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002996 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.32 or 0.00201247 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $92.40 or 0.01298725 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00028950 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00037787 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00123457 BTC.
IOTA is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Gate.io, Binance, Coinone, CoinFalcon, FCoin, OKEx, Huobi, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Ovis, Exrates and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.