Virtue Poker, a poker platform powered by Ethereum, announced the final round of its Beta run is about to start. The winning player will get entry to the main event of the 2020 World Series of Poker (WSOP).
How the Final Beta Works
- If you played in earlier Alpha or Beta rounds – Virtue Poker will deposit 50,000 test VPPs directly into the user’s Virtue Poker account.
- If you did not play in earlier Alpha or Beta rounds – Once an account is created, Virtue Poker will deposit 50,000 test VPPs into the newly-created account.
In either case, if a player runs out of tokens, they may request up to two 10,000-chip reloads; however, each request costs 25% of the user’s Bankroll Builder bonus (details below).
All of Virtue Poker’s ring games have a 1,000 VPP buy-in and 10–20 VPP blinds, and all of Sit & Gos have a 1,000 VPP buy-in (except for Bust-a-Host tables; details below), so users will have 50 full buy-ins.
Rundown of Schedule
As has been done since the first Alpha launch, Virtue Poker will run Bust-a-Host games at least 3 times every weekday, sometimes more. For 2,000 VPPs, users can take a shot at busting one of the Virtue Poker Hosts. If achieved, users will receive a real 0.2 ETH bounty.
Moreover, the Virtue Poker team the addition of a special new bounty game: Bust-a-Rast. Brian Rast, one of the top poker pros in the world with over $21 million in winnings, is a Virtue Poker Team Pro. More details will be forthcoming on participating in Bust-a-Rast, Friday, March 13th.
Real Money Bankroll Builder
The Bankroll Builder offers a chance to win real Virtue Poker Points (VPPs), tokens that can be used to play when Virtue Poker goes live. The month before launch on the Ethereum mainnet; users will receive a bonus of real VPPs, based on how many Sit & Go tournaments played from March 16th through June 7th.
How many VPPs that can be earned:
- Play 200 SNG, receive 4,000 VPPs
- Grinder Bonus: Play 400 SNGs, receive 10,000 VPPs
- Super Grinder Bonus: Play 1,000 SNGs, receive 25,000 VPPs + 1 ETH (first 100 players only)
- I Have No Life Bonus: Play 2,000 SNGs, receive 100,000 VPPs + 2 ETH (first 20 players only)
In addition to the Bust-a-Rast drawings, each player who plays at least 1,000 hands each week will receive a ticket into a 1 ETH weekly drawing.
Grand Prize Drawing
Every player who plays at least 200 Sit & Go tournaments also receives a ticket to the Grand Prize Drawing, in which they can win:
- 1st place: 5 ETH
- 2nd place: 3 ETH
- 3rd place: 2 ETH
The Sit & Go World Series
The Sit & Go World Series is a 10-week competition to reach the Final Table of 6 players. Participants must play at least 200 Sit & Go tournaments to qualify. There are two ways to get there:
- The top 3 players on the Sit & Go World Series Leaderboard each win seats. Receive 7 points for each Sit & Go won (including Bust-a-Host tables), and 3 points for each Sit & Go for coming in second. All Sit & Go results are tabulated and averaged.
- 3 additional seats will be drawn from all other qualifying players.
On Sunday, May 24th, after these 6 players pass a game security audit, they will play in a Sit & Go with an extended blind format (10,000 starting chips, 50–100 starting blinds, 10-minute levels).
Every player at the Final Table is eligible to win:
- 1st: $10,000 seat + $2,000 cash
- 2nd: 10 ETH
- 3rd: 5 ETH
- 4th: 3 ETH
- 5th: 2 ETH
- 6th: 1 ETH
“Every poker player dreams of this — playing in the $10,000 buy-in Main Event of the World Series of Poker for a top prize of $8 million or more. We’re making this dream come true for one player, who will win not only the $10,000 buy-in, but $2,000 in cash for travel and accommodations.”
– The Virtue Poker team