There are many cryptocurrencies you could ever come across. Shiba Inu seems to be the latest token many investors are finding exciting. Would you like to try out something new in the cryptocurrency network? Are you looking for a way you can exchange your Shiba Inu for Fantom? Then, there is no need to worry anymore as you can carry out your transaction on a Fantom to Shiba Inu exchange site for lucrative deals. This article brings you to the knowledge on how you can convert Shiba Inu to Fantom.
What is Shiba Inu?
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC-20 dog-themed digital currency that uses smart-contract technology. SHIB coin has a decentralized finance network that allows ShibaSwap to operate it. The ShibaSwap uses Shiba Inu coins and allows you to stake them at interest.
Shiba Inu is being accommodated on the Ethereum blockchain, and it has three tokens:
- Leash (LEASH)- stands for the other end of Shiba Inu’s spectrum.
- Bone (BONE) is between the leash and Shiba Inu as far as circulation supply is concerned. Bone governs voting on forthcoming proposals by the ShibArmy.
- Shiba Inu- is the foundational currency of SHIB.
This Shiba Inu network also consists of ShibaSwap, which offers a secure platform for buying and selling cryptocurrencies as it stays decentralized. In addition, there is Shiboshis which is distinctive based on its features. Finally, the Shiba Inu Incubator aims to alter the focus beyond artforms and realize ways to honor creativity.
Shiba Inu seems to be doing well in the blockchain ecosystem, just like its counterpart, Dogecoin. Some of its benefits include:
- Shiba Inu coins are not costly; you can acquire one token from as low as $0.000026.
- It has a market capitalization cap of more than $10 billion, attracting thousands of investors.
- You can trade Shib on Ethereum and other DEXs.
What is Fantom?
Fantom (FTM) is a decentralized cryptocurrency site that solves the limitations of up-to-date blockchain networks. Fantom has features like high performance, good scalability, and it is secure. Fantom also has an independent network and multiple decentralized systems that freely intermingle, and they work individually in their specific regions.
Fantom is secure, fast, and has an affordable payment platform. In addition, the Proof-of-stake system makes the payments made on Fantom safe and secure.
When converting SHIB to Fantom, the steps are:
- Look out for a site that offers SHIB to Fantom exchange.
- Proceed to the exchange panel, select the coin you wish to exchange, and indicate the total number of coins you are giving out.
- Choose the coins you want to buy.
- Enter your crypto wallet address and send the money needed for the swap to be completed.
- You can check crypto exchange rates on letsexchange.io for estimates. Through the Smart Rate technology, the site selects the best conversion rates, and you pick the one that is good for you.
- Submit it and wait for the money to be deposited into your wallet.
As you can see, swapping Shiba Inu to Fantom is a straightforward process. All you need is an exchange site; you can choose one that allows anonymous transactions. Then, follow the prompts, and you will own your new tokens.